Free Digital Scrapbook Tutorials
I have gathered hundreds of lessons all about scrapbooks that will explain what digital scrapbooking is for those who don’t know. You will also learn about where and how to get started to full blown tips and tricks to make your creations the best they can be. If you are new to digital scrapbooks, then the first step is understanding what procedure you will require following.
For the experienced digital scrapbook creator, you may want to go to the end and click into the Free Lessons. If not, by all means read on, and I hope you enjoy. For everybody else let’s continue with the rest of the post.
Here is a breakdown of what it takes:
- Photographs– taken by a Digital SLR, Point & Shoot Camera, Camera from a Cell Phone, scanned print photos or slides.
- Software– Photoshop, Adobe Elements or one of the other many Photo Editing software package.
- Digital Scrapbook Kit– create your own from Photoshop, etc. or get a pre-made kit.
- Post Production– print off your creations or have a photo book created.
Your Photographs could be any photos from the past on prints or slides that you or your friends and family may already have that you wish to use. To get more photos, you will be able to use any source at your disposal. Digital cameras or modern cell phones equipped with a camera can take new photographs that you want in your scrapbook. Once you have all your photographs compiled, you are ready for the next step.
This next step you can handle in many different scenarios:
- You could go straight to one of the top companies online. I did a review on creating photo books online and followed their directions to create a scrapbook.
- The second way is for you to size, crop your images with an editing software program. You load them in from a digital camera, cell phone or scan the photos from prints or slides into your computer. From there you could then use one of the top photo book companies I had done a review on.
- The third method is you could use your software and get yourself a digital scrapbook kit to set up your cover and pages for inside your book. The kit is a pre-made template with a full layout of background pages to choose from and elements to add all your decorative borders and flare. This way you make your choices and add your pictures to create your scrapbook before you have it printed off.
- The fourth option is where you could create everything about the cover and pages for inside without a pre-made kit. You can use your photo editing software package to handle the whole job, and then get your photo book printed. IF you want to do it all but lack the know how, not a problem because I have you covered with 200 video lessons that can run you through all you need to know to make it happen. When you leave this page and click through to my site Say It With Photographs, you will be taken to a page where you can register for a monthly newsletter that will give you full access to hundreds of lessons all about digital scrapbooks.
The post production segment is where you will either you will print off the cover and page creations to complete your scrapbook, or you can go through a publishing photo book creator that will give you that professional finish to complete your scrapbook.
” Hi once again, I’m Travis Smithers author of Say It With Photographs where you will find tutorials on photography, editing software, cameras, and accessories. The use of post production equipment and their operation to the creation of fantastic gifts for you, friends and family, enjoy. Comments and questions always welcomed here!”